Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just another Day :)

Well my Family and Friend's I have some BIG decisions to make. I talked with Penn State today about their MBA program and their Corporate Communications Certificate (which I was planning on doing both). To start off with, the certificate will place me in no graduate class~ so no financial aid will apply (damn it) which means none of the grants will cover anything. Now that I think about it, she was very discouraging! She also informed me that the Penn State MBA program is very difficult to get into (whatever I can do anything I put my mind to). But what I have to decided on is:

Do I go for the Certificate that will hopefully help with my career right now and hopefully get employer assistance for my MBA
Or…do I just skip the certificate and go right for the MBA?

Decisions Decisions Decisions!!!!

Yesterday here in Michigan we had nice weather up to 60 degree’s so I took advantage of that and ran outside instead of going to the gym. (What did you do?) Which is not the case today its back to gloomy Michigan and its back to working out inside at the gym for me. My other breaking news for today is that I have a date tonight. I know…ugh. Dating is just not my thing. I would rather prince charming just show up at my door! : ) And…he is a Weatherman on TV. LOL Oh gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment