Sunday, February 15, 2009

Losing Private Ryan

Although not a Private at all, Ryan Koehler is a lost soul pondering through life with no clue how a man should stride. Existing only in the shadow of men that have achieved the right to walk strong and Ryan’s betrayal has not been taken lightly.

After facing many emotions leading up yesterday I am left with not pain, anger or sorrow. What I have lingering inside of me is pity. Dear Jake, your words to this man or shall I title him such as you have…this Shell of a man is something “Ryan” will have to live with. But I also need to say my peace and shed forgiveness on this coward, since I have been the one emotionally affected by this.

Ryan first I would like to start off by saying I am sorry. I am sorry you have no true self-worth and walked in only the shadows of a great person. It amazes me how much time you have invested in this charade. Every exact detail that was communicated to me was depicted from a REAL Man’s life NOT yours. Telling stories and life experiences of this individual that you will never earn an ounce of the respect this man~Jake is given. Showing no creativity of your own and holding no real passion for your own life only the life of Jake Wood. With that being said, I also need to thank you “ryan” (no capitalization is necessary when addressing someone of your stature). Even though you had your own sinister intentions what ever they may be, I have to thank you for showing me that there are guys out there that are worth my time. Its good to finally understand that all great men will not always be printed words/fictional. WOW So I really might have a chance at meeting the Edward Cullen’s of the world (minus the blood stuff) as I would often say......well I guess it would be Jake to whom I owe that compliment to now! But "ryan" take my advice: Don’t pretend to be Edward next to hit on girls, biting them might get you in trouble more than impersonating a Marine…but then again maybe not! I would watch it if I were you and stay away from USMC 29 Palms, CA.

Peace out boy scout! Aw…scratch that, I hold more respect for a boy scout than I do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment